Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Can It be? A SECOND (2 days after) Christmas Miracle

Well, I am certain that everyone must be bored with the minutiae of my package issues. Hmm, if I were a guy, one might misinterpret that sentence. Seeing as how I am WOMAN hear me roar, I must mean an actual package. And I do. It's the package I wrote about 2 posts ago. It was seemingly lost by the USPS or my imaginary homeless man. Well, not long after returning from my fruitful adventure at Sprawlmart, I got a call from my big bro telling me that the missing package was no longer as such, missing. It seems the postman delivered the package to the right street number, but the wrong street. My bro lives on C street and the package was delivered to D street. The tenant of the building to which the package was missent, figured out today that the box was not meant for his upstairs neighbor in unit 4, but to a neighbor a street away. He very kindly delivered the box to my bro and little Lizard is happily singing along with her American Idol Barbie.

YAY.

In the words of Tiny Tim, God bless us everyone. And big ups to the neighbor over on D street.

7 Comments:

Blogger earlnemo said...

So I guess you'll be trotting down to Wally-World to give back the replacement gift card you FRAUDULENTLY obtained (across state lines too; thats makes it a Fed case).?

6:08 PM, December 27, 2005  
Blogger Joe Powell said...

One of the only good lines in the movie Looney Tunes Back In Action was when Steve Martin, as head of the evil Acme Corporation, orders his company to get rid of the 3 year olds who make all their products and hire 2 year olds - an underling whines, "but sir, they take nap breaks!" to which Steve replies "Then put espresso in their sippy cups!!"

I'm pretty sure that's from a SprawlMart memo.

7:10 PM, December 27, 2005  
Blogger Kelvis said...

I didn't fraudulently obtain the card. I rightfully exchanged it. Just like if you bought a green and blue supersoaker water oozie for your kid and he wanted a big orange one - you would take it back and exchange it. The original card's seriel number has been deactivated. If anyone trie to use it, it would show ZERO balance. So, all is right with the world.

7:25 PM, December 27, 2005  
Blogger la.barabbas said...

I think someone put espresso in earlnemo's sippy cup.

8:59 PM, December 27, 2005  
Blogger The Editor said...

Sippy cup? Does earlnemo have a sippy cup? Cool! I've never seen it.

Show us your sippy cup earnemo! We demand it!

12:14 AM, December 28, 2005  
Blogger Mountain Girl said...

Earlnemo's sippy cup contains Guiness, I'd bet. By the way, earl, Jed's been trying to return your message.

Kelvis, Here's a fishy stick just for you...Argggg.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1/TNJed/
fishystick.jpg

9:12 AM, December 28, 2005  
Blogger The Editor said...

Oh... of course earlnemo has Guinness! He needs to share!!

Kelvis, are you home YET??!!

4:36 PM, December 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< there's no place like home...