Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Home Sweet Home - cough cough


Well we made it home safe and sound and STINKY. Everything we have smells like smoke. And I don't mean the scent of camfire. I mean dirty nasty cigarrette smoke. You know you'd think that losing one's mother/wife to lung cancer as a direct result of SMOKING would inspire one to FREAKIN' QUIT already. I wonder how many loved ones one has to watch wither away hooked up to tubes and wires in a hospital bed before one figures out how EFFING stupid smoking is? I wonder if these same people will be spitting out the same LAME excuses when THEY are the ones attached to said tubes and wires. And, I wonder if I will have any more sympathy then?

OK, I'll jump off my soap box. Oh, and please don't come back at me with comments about addiction and bad habbits and blah blah blah. I have no sympathy. There is no wiggle room. I will not be swayed.

OK, now, off the soap box. Must go start washing everything in the suitcase - including the suitcase.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many suitcases, Kelvis?

8:27 AM, December 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< there's no place like home...