Friday, December 30, 2005

Mr. Clean


I just want to say that my husband is the best! He cleans like no body's business. Hmm, not sure if that is an accurate analogy, but it's what came out.

We are having friends over to play poker for New Years Eve and LA Barabbas is very nervous about our home being tidy and presentable. So, he has been cleaning like Cinderelly all day. I have done some, too, but it just seems like he is so much better at it than I. It must be my ADD. I get distracted by shiny objects and what not. But not LAB, he just gets right to the task and takes care of business.

I think I'll keep him!

7 Comments:

Blogger Tennessee Jed said...

It is always cheaper to keep him. If your mate is 51% tolerable then you have an acceptable partnership. Sounds like he is at least that.

6:44 AM, December 31, 2005  
Blogger Kelvis said...

Well, Jed, I am hoping that is true. LA Barabbas is at least 99.9% tolerable. I, on the other am certain I would fall closer to 50.5% tolerable. So, round up for good measure and WHEW I get to stay!

8:24 AM, December 31, 2005  
Blogger the IMAGINATIVE ACTION REGIME said...

have a happy new years bud!!!

10:52 AM, December 31, 2005  
Blogger The Editor said...

As brother-in-laws go, I'd say KEEP HIM! He keeps me in stitches and is a good story teller, which makes him tops in my book. And I know what you mean about the A.D.D., Kelly. I think it is inherited.

11:24 AM, December 31, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I get to stay. Cool. You and me, Kelvis.

1:54 PM, December 31, 2005  
Blogger Christine Jag said...

KELVIS! Is this really you??

I'm on the same boat with you. The little soldier is a cleaning machine, and I get distracted by the cool things that resurface.

I MISS YOU HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

5:07 PM, December 31, 2005  
Blogger Kelvis said...

It IS me. I guess I should send out an e-mail alerting the world that I am here.

10:57 AM, January 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< there's no place like home...