Sunday, April 09, 2006

Hey, YOUR honey's in MY peanut butter!

Remember those old Reeses Peanut Butter Cup commercials where one dude is eating a chocolate bar and he bumps into a guy who is eating from a jar of peanut butter*? The chocolate dude says, "you got peanut butter on my chocolate!" And the peanut butter dude says, "No, you got chocolate in my peanut butter!"

Well, I think a very similar altercation has occurred somewhere in the world and word of this collision somehow made it to the
Peter Pan Peanut Butter test kitchens of the Peter Pan Peanut Butter. It seems someone came up with the BRILLIANT idea of mixing peanut butter with honey and the results are too good not to try.

It's as if someone took a can of honey roasted peanuts, put them in a blender and whipped them into a fluffy cloud. I can't get enough of it. Really. I've been eating it on toast every morning and, while the bread is toasting, I've found myself sneaking licks from the knife.

I think I may have a problem. But with problems like this, who needs solutions?

*I was going to put a note down here saying "who walks around eating from a jar of peanut butter?" However, in light of my current addiction, who am I to judge?

1 Comments:

Blogger The Editor said...

Here you are, talkin' 'bout some PB with Honey in it, and I have the hardest time finding all natural crunchy with NO sugar in it.

7:11 PM, April 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< there's no place like home...