Monday, January 02, 2006

Sayonara 2005


Well, here we are in a brand new year and I couldn't be happier about it. 2005 was just a terd burgler as far as years go. But I do not want to dwell on the bad, so indulge me for a moment to let me say thank you to all of you who showed your true colors as my friends in the year that sucked. And let me say I am sorry for being such an ostrich over the past 6 or so months. I had my head burried in the sand and am only just now shaking off the tiny, itchy grains. Onward and up ward I say.

Viva 2006. May it be the year where all our dreams come true.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Editor said...

I take it you figured out the problem with uploading pictures... Good grief, I'm glad it's a new year! Does this mean you will now answer your phone?

3:35 PM, January 02, 2006  
Blogger Kelvis said...

Yes, I did what you said and installed Firefox. But, no, I still won't answer the phone.

4:35 PM, January 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kel! This is so great. Remember in the olden days when e-mail first started? You would write these loooonnnnggg e-mails to Buck (this is like 1997) that were hilarious, and, on occasion, she would print one out and let me read one. I remember sittin' over to the East Towne mall one afternoon in her car and cryin' my eyes out I was laughing so hard. Happy days are here again!!!

12:29 PM, January 03, 2006  
Blogger Joe Powell said...

I hope that was the only dang 2005 I ever have to endure - a lousy year.

It's safe to take me head out of the sand?

It may take months to recover from the evil days of '05.

10:10 AM, January 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< there's no place like home...