Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Raindrops Keep Fallin On My Head

From the title of this post, one might think I was gonna lay down another one of my whiney rants. Oh, contraire, mon frair!

The title is not indicative of my mood, rather it is indicative of the tune I am singing - the title song to the 1969 classic film in which Robert Redford played the aforementioned "Kid" and adopted his now infamous moniker which he loved so much that he named his institute after it. The institute which has just informed my husband, LA-B, that his script has been accepted into the next round.

Um, that's right - SUNDANCE.

Could I be more proud?

No.

Is he gonna win?

Hell yes!

4 Comments:

Blogger The Editor said...

I'm dancin!
Woo Hoo!
Good Deal!
Yippy!

8:51 AM, July 12, 2006  
Blogger evilisgood said...

He is totally gonna win! That is awesome! Hooray!!

10:46 AM, July 14, 2006  
Blogger Mountain Girl said...

Rock on La-B! You guys are having a great year. You deserve it!

7:15 PM, July 14, 2006  
Blogger the IMAGINATIVE ACTION REGIME said...

fantastic. so happy to hear about it. from what i hear he's been working hard, and you have been a mighty fine supporter. i hope you guys really win the hell outta this sundance smansch.

2:56 AM, July 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< there's no place like home...