Thursday, July 27, 2006

Make Friends With The Badger


This is Badger and he is one of the best dog in all the land. This dog is like some crazy drug that makes you smile instantly and never leaves you with a hangover.

Badger belongs to my former office-mate Meg. Megan has decided to leave LA LA land and move to Minneapolis to pursue her theatre interests and her boyfriend. I can't blame her really. Minneapolis sounds like a pretty effin cool city.



But with Meg leaving, so goes Badger and that makes me oh so sad. We are very lucky to work in a building that lets people bring their pooches to work and that meant that I spent a lot of time with Badger. He would sleep under my desk and drool on my feet. Every morning, he would run into the office, jump up on my lap and stick his nose in my face as if to say "goodmorning! Pet me!"




Oh Badger. I shall miss you.

Lucky for me, your face is still in heavy rotation on my desktop.

But it's just never going to be the same.