Sunday, August 06, 2006

MadonnaLu

So I was sitting on the couch this morning surfing through the 8 million channels on our cable system when I came across what, at first glance, appeared to be Marilu Henner (Elaine from Taxi) dancing around to a Madonna song.


I blinked and realized that, in fact, it was Madonna herself. She has truly morphed into Marilu Henner circa 1978. Very strange. Very very strange. I mean, I understand the allure of retro fashion and paying homage to celebrity icons. There are certainly a million people walking around right now paying homage to Madonna. But why would an icon herself choose to emulate a B, nay, a D level celebrity? Don't believe me? Check out these pics I found here.





Clearly I am not the only one that thinks that Madge has hailed herself a taxi straight to the nuthouse.

2 Comments:

Blogger Awol said...

I always thought Marilu Henner was kinda hot.

BTW, look what I found? Your blog!

3:10 PM, August 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darling! I love this. I'm sending it to PerezHilton.com. This is so up his alley!

8:55 PM, August 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< there's no place like home...